The purpose of this electronic portfolio is to document and share my own new learning and reflections on what I am learning throughout the Masters in Teacher Leadership program at Seattle Pacific University. It will showcase my progression toward becoming a leader in the teaching profession over the next two years.
All of the content I post will be related to one or more of these Teacher Leadership standards:
- TL 1: Model ethical and moral behavior.
- TL 2: Analyze learning to promote student growth.
- TL 3: Improve teaching and learning through the use of educational research at the classroom and school levels.
- TL 4: Engage in analysis of teaching and collaborative practices.
- TL 5: Establish a culturally inclusive learning climate that facilitates academic engagement and success for all students.
- TL 6: Communicate and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- TL 7: Utilize instructional frames to improve teaching.
- TL 8: Present professional practice for the review of colleagues.
- TL 9: Evaluate and use effective curriculum design.
- TL 10: Understand effective use of research based instructional practices.
- TL 11: Utilize formative and summative assessment in a standards based environment.
- TL 12: Evaluate and use technology for teaching and learning.
This portfolio will also serve as a forum to collect and organize all of the original work I have done for courses in one place. It will provide an easy way to make my work available for my colleagues and others to view.